Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for required and critical repairs. Our objective would be to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for people with real disabilities and incorporate energy saving measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and critical house repairs and little funds to low-income individuals with disabilities to produce their houses more available. Loans and grants now available and limits that are income down the page.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you should be qualified!
For low-income individuals with real disabilities to boost safety and access(some tenants is almost certainly not qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
When you yourself have other quesitons, email us or call 503-655-8591.
So how exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system provides loans that are low-interest funds to aid property owners in Clackamas County repair their domiciles and improve accessibility.
Procedures to acquire house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for support. If it seems you may well be eligible we are going to include one to the waiting list. Whenever money is present, we shall send you a page. If you’re nevertheless interested, you could then use.
- We are going to review your determine and application eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your home to ascertain just just exactly what repairs are essential. Safety and health things are really a concern.
- You will request bids from contractors that you choose. A summary of interested contractors can be acquired for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the construction process.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with real disabilities might be qualified to receive a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the price of improving access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, bathroom or kitchen accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 per cent of this devices into the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product only. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000|
|Outside Repairs Examples: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must satisfy Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan needs
House should be based in Clackamas County and must certanly be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per simple interest year. Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred provided that home owner life in house, or until offered, name transported, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Present yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly revenues must be not as much as 80% of this County’s median earnings, as decided by HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been presently soliciting for contractors whom might be thinking about bidding on tasks when you look at the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list needs to be certified, fused and registered utilizing the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and possess experience in housing rehabilitation.
We don’t recommend or endorse any contractors. Contractors in the HUD debarred list aren’t entitled to use.
If you should be thinking about working together with our system, please finish the specialist information application and return to the workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of particular trades, including asbestos or paint that is lead-based.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
You may call County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591 if you have any questions or need additional information.
- Applicant must acquire or be property that is buying needs to be in name
- Owner must are now living in home
- Home fees should be present
- Applicant must-have adequate equity
- Loans for outside repairs need that the surface of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single limited by one wellness or security product just. https://quickpaydayloan.info/payday-loans-id/
- All work should be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas usually do not be eligible for that loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )