ObituaryShare.com INC (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of its users (“user” or “you”) that use our website located at www.speedupshare.com, including other media forms, media channels, mobile website, or mobile application related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”).
GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Users of the Website Generally
“Non-Personally-Identifying Information” is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person. “Personally-Identifying Information,” by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person.
Like most website operators, Company gathers from users of the Website Non-Personally-Identifying Information of the sort that Web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, and the locations of the websites the user views right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving the Website. Although such information is not Personally-Identifying Information, it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity as well as other statistical usage data.
Company analyzes Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of the Website to help Company better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Company is able to better design the Website to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, Company may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Website users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
– Keep track of services you have used
– Record registration information regarding your login name and password
– Record your user preferences
– Keep you logged into the Website
– Facilitate purchase procedures
Company also uses Web Cookies to track the pages that users visit during each Website session. This helps Company improve users’ experiences and understand how the Website is being used. Information gathered using Web Cookies is analyzed and disclosed in aggregated form to help Company, its partners, and others better understand the usage of the Website. Users who do not wish to have Web Cookies placed on their computers should set their browsers to refuse Web Cookies before accessing the Website. However, certain features of the Website may not function properly without the aid of Web Cookies. Website users who refuse Web Cookies assume all responsibility for any resulting loss of functionality.
A “Web Beacon” is an object that is embedded in a web page or email, usually invisible to the user. It allows website operators to check whether a user has viewed a particular web page or email. Company may use Web Beacons on the Website and in emails to:
– Count users who have visited particular pages
– Track viewed emails
– Deliver co-branded services
Web Beacons do not access users’ Personally-Identifying Information. They collect only a limited set of information, including a Web Cookie number, time and date of a page or email view, and a description of the page or email. Users may not decline Web Beacons, but they can be rendered ineffective by declining all Web Cookies or modifying browser settings to notify each time a Web Cookie is tendered. This allows users to accept or decline Web Cookies on an individual basis.
We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together. This is done to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users’ past activity on the Website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The collected information may be used to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. Users can opt out of having information collected and used by Google Analytics by installing an opt-out in their web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opting out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
Aggregated and Non-Personally-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated and Non-Personally Identifying Information collected from users under any of the above circumstances. This information may be shared with third parties and our affiliate companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising on the Website and on third-party websites. Non-Personally Identifying Information may be combined with additional information collected from other sources. Aggregated information may also be shared with third parties, including advisors, advertisers, and investors, for general business analysis purposes. This information does not contain any Personally-Identifying Information and may be used to develop website content and services of interest to users and to target content and advertising.
Mobile Device Additional Terms
- Mobile Device: If you use a mobile device to access the Website or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
- Geo-Location Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application or our services, except that it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may gather and use such general location data.
- Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them, letting you know when someone has sent you a message or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information, such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personally-Identifying Information you submit within the mobile application.
We may provide you the option to connect your account on the Website to your account on some social networking sites for the purpose of logging in, uploading information or enabling certain features on the Website. When logging in using your social network credentials, we may collect the Personally-Identifying Information you have made publicly available on the social networking site, such as your name, profile picture, cover photo, username, gender, friends network, age range, locale, friend list and any other information you have made public. Once connected, other users may also be able to see information about your social network, such as the size of your network and your friends, including common friends. By connecting your account on the Website to your account on any social networking site, you hereby consent to the continuous release of information about you to us. We will not send any of your account information to the connected social networking site without first disclosing that to you. Each social network may further allow you to set privacy controls around your information on their system, and our collection of information will always follow such controls and permissions. This feature is subject to continuous change and improvement by us and each social networking site involved, and therefore the available features and shared information are subject to change without notice to you.
We may use hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button or the Google+, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. So for example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person. Company may collect a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about Website users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by Company about users is information provided by users themselves when:
(1) registering for our service,
(2) logging in with social network credentials,
(3) participating in polls, contests, surveys or other features of our service, or responding to offers or advertisements,
(4) communicating with us,
(5) creating a public profile, or
(6) signing up to receive newsletters.
That information may include each user’s name, address, email address, and telephone number, and if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information). We may also request information about your interests and activities, your gender, age, date of birth, username, hometown, and other demographic or relevant information as determined by Company from time to time. Users of the Website are under no obligation to provide Company with Personally-Identifying Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain Website features.
BY REGISTERING WITH OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS “COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION” SECTION.
We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Website that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may opt out of such emails at the time of registration or through your account settings, though we reserve the right to send you notices about your account, such as service announcements and administrative messages, even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
Here is the formatted version of the text:
Company will disclose Personally-Identifying Information under the following circumstances:
- Marketing Communications: Unless users opt-out from receiving Company marketing materials upon registration, Company may email users about products and services that Company believes may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable), or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Third-Party Marketing Communications: Unless users opt-out from receiving marketing materials upon registration, Company may provide users’ email information to third parties, so that those third parties may directly contact them about additional products and services. To cease having your email information provided to third parties, you may do so by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below. Even after opting-out, you may continue to receive marketing emails from third parties to whom Company already has provided your email information. You will be responsible for directly contacting such third parties to request cessation of further marketing emails.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your Personally-Identifying Information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address), with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys, and other features offered through the Website. We may also share your name, contact information, and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
Changing Personally-Identifying Information; Account Termination
You may at any time review or change your Personally-Identifying Information by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below. Upon your request, we will deactivate or delete your account and contact information from our active databases. Such information will be deactivated or deleted as soon as practicable based on your account activity and accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. To make this request, either
Company uses the Personally-Identifying Information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website for the following purposes:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliate companies, or other third parties.
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the Website and other sites.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To measure consumer interest in our services.
- To inform you of updates.
- To customize your experience.
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity.
- To do as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems. In particular, we may examine your Personally-Identifying Information to identify users using multiple user IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your Personally-Identifying Information for accuracy and to detect errors and omissions. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on the Website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES GENERALLY
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel, and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration, or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
We are dedicated to protecting all information on the Website as necessary. However, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping
your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally-Identifying Information from anyone under the age of 13 unless permitted by law. Any person who provides Personally-Identifying Information through the Website represents to us that he or she is 13 years of age or older. If we learn that Personally-Identifying Information has been collected from a user under 13 years of age on or through the Website, then we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Website or has otherwise transferred Personally-Identifying Information to the Website, please contact Company using our contact information below to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about the Personally-Identifying Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of the Personally-Identifying Information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personally-Identifying Information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our privacy officer as listed below.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, the Website currently does not respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
Attn: Privacy Officer
148 W University Pkwy
Jackson, TN 38305
Phone: (877) 385-6248